AGC Open House Weekend
JANUARY 14-15, 2017
PLEASE JOIN US ONLINE IN THE FREE UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND!
The Alliance for Global Consciousness (AGC) is an affiliation of like-minded organizations whose objective is to elevate their service to humankind and advance the evolution of their work, both individually and collectively, while moving further toward a shared purpose:
The transformation of human consciousness across the globe.
ABOUT THE OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND:
Join us and take advantage of this opportunity to meet some of the extraordinary people behind the work of the AGC member organizations. Ask us questions, learn more about upcoming events, and explore our many and varied offerings. Representatives from AGC member groups will be on hand to help you get acquainted with us, our histories, our philosophies, and our vision for the future. This weekend event will be held on Saturday and Sunday, January 14-15, 2017, and is free and open to everyone.
As the New Year unfolds with the uncertainties of political change and global unrest, we felt it was important to share with you a message of hope and inspiration, to remind you that you are not powerless in the face of adversity. To this end, we have invited author, consciousness researcher and advocate of social change for a life-affirming, wellness-based society, Stephan A. Schwartz, for our keynote presentation. Stephan will be speaking about how you can be an agent for personal and social change, the topic of his latest book, The 8 Laws of Change, in a recorded video message. Stephan, along with other representatives from the AGC membership, will be participating in an Open House forum throughout the event weekend, and we invite you to join in the discussion and learn how you can make a difference.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS ONLINE WEEKEND EVENT :
Important! Please be sure to read these instructions fully before continuing with your registration. Once you have completed your enrollment, be sure to enter the event site where you will find our latest announcements, updates, and further instructions for participating in the Open House event.
Email messages will be sent to you to confirm your email address for new registrations, as well as for your enrollment in this event. Make sure when you register that you enter your email address correctly. If you do not receive our email messages, please check your junk mail inbox to see if it has been diverted there.
If you have registered for a GlideWing workshop in the past, you can use your existing username and password to complete your enrollment. If you have forgotten your username or password, there will be an option for you to request a password reset.
If you have never registered for a GlideWing workshop before, you will need to create a new workshop account. There will be instructions for doing this on our event login page.
- To access our workshop and event web site, go to www.glidewing.com/workshops
- Click on the title of the course/event, The Alliance for Global Consciousness Open House, in the list of available courses.
- Follow the instructions on the login page to create a new registration account
(or enter your username and password if you already have them).
- Be sure to keep your username and password for enrolling in future workshops. You only need to register once.
- Once your enrollment is complete, it is important that you review and update your personal profile, where you will find options for managing your participation in our events and workshops as well as for your privacy. There will be instructions for doing this on the event site.
- If you need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org