Are you using the incredible wisdom, creativity and insight available to you each night? In this experiential DreamSynergy™ workshop, Justina Lasley guides you through practical exercises for understanding the meaning of your dreams so that you develop skills for becoming your own dream counselor. She shares with you how dreams have positively impacted her life in areas of health, relationships, and career. Justina will introduce you to practices that you can make a part of your life so your dreams become a nightly resource for living a more purposeful, successful and healthier existence. You will learn to easily remember, record, and analyze your dreams to better understand yourself and your life.
In the videos throughout the workshop, Justina opens up to share with you her personal dreams and the impact they have made in her life. She also works through dream exercises with her colleague Robert Waggoner and guides you through your personal dreamwork.
The workshop offers both a Dream Sharing Forum and a Discussion Forum where you can daily interact with Justina and other participants from around the world. You will be able to share your dreams with others in a safe, confidential and supportive environment. Throughout the workshop, Justina is available to support you, provide personal reflections, and respond to your questions.
As you learn to remember, record and interpret your dreams, you can harness the wisdom of your own dreams to help you find the authentic person you were born to be!
Join Justina to:
- Gain clarity and perspective for your waking life
- Realize your creative potential
- Create better relationships
- Take control of your career and life
- Enrich your financial circumstances
- Improve your health and overall well-being
- Let go of limiting habits and beliefs
- Four-week Intensive Online Workshop
- Personal support and individual advice from Justina Lasley
- Practical Instruction presented with streaming video – no set class times
- View presentations as often as necessary
- Downloadable guided audio exercises for your practice
- Learn and practice from the comfort of your own home
Time-Zone Friendly: There are no set class times. Participants from all over the world can attend. Audio/Visual material is pre-recorded and streamed. You can replay the workshop instructional sessions as often as you need for the duration of the workshop.
System Requirements: Broadband Internet access is essential due to the streamed video content. We recommend the Firefox, Chrome and Safari browsers for use with our course web sites. GlideWing Workshop Videos are compatible with all desktop, notebook and mobile devices including Apple and Android tablets and smartphones.
Continuing Education Credits (8 CEUs) are available for completing the Interpreting Your Dreams workshop for an additional $15 fee.